ASSISTED LIVING HOME AMENITIES PORTLAND MI
- 6 private rooms and 3 semi-private rooms
- Fully furnished bedrooms(optional)
- Telephone and satelite hook-up in bedrooms
- Entrance door intercom with safety security system
- Alarm secured exit doors
- Indoor motion detectors
- Emergency call system located in all bathrooms
- Individual emergency call necklace or bracelet for night time safety
- Safety first bathing equipment with hand rails
- Handicap accessible entrances and lavatories
- Central air conditioning with allergy filtration system
- 24-hr on-call Registered Nurse
Country Living is a wonderful home for your loved one when they are no longer able to care for themselves. They gave us our Mom back! We weren’t spending all our time with Mom as her caregivers, we were able to be her kids, enjoying time with our Mom again. They all truly care for each and every resident and make them feel part of the family. Exceptional care and a pleasant home setting.
Our mother has been a happy resident of Country Living for almost four years. The excellent care provided by Kelly and staff and the homey atmosphere we experienced while visiting have given us peace of mind. Keep up the great work.
Totally blown away at how wonderful this home looks! As soon as you walk through the front door you instantly feel a home like setting. I would highly recommend Country Living to anyone.
Country Living’ overlooks the Grand River. It is a clean, comfortable, and well-maintained facility, both in and out.The care our mother received was exceptional. Kelly and her staff provided tender, loving, and professional care in a family atmosphere. Family members are kept fully informed of their loved one’s status, and are welcomed to visit at any time.We give ‘Country Living’ our highest rating and would not hesitate to recommend it for the care of your loved one.
My father has been a resident of Country Living for five years. Kelly and her staff are always kind, professional, and welcoming to residents and visitors alike. Safety, professionalism, and the happiness of the residents is their number one concern. I would highly recommend Country Living for your loved Ones.
Primary Communities Served